Wednesday, December 8, 2010


I haven’t blogged since Edan arrived on the scene. As all of you already know he’s absolutely amazing. His smile is the most wonderful, enriching thing I have ever experienced in my life. Lisa and I were talking yesterday about how much he’s a part of us and our home now. It would just be really weird without him. Case in point: We went to see Harry Potter a few weeks ago (really good if you haven’t been, quite dark though) and had our daycare provider keep Edan a few extra hours. About an hour into the movie I see Lisa fidgeting next to me and looking around all uncomfortable like. I asked her what was wrong and she says “you don’t feel like we have somewhere to be?” I have to admit it was strange going somewhere without him. I mean we have been going to movies together for 9 years now and we felt empty without him. He’s the cat’s pajamas.

On to the attached picture. As you can tell Ediddy has found his feet. They are the newest, most interesting thing in the world to him right now. He’ll just stare at them and try to put them in his mouth. Pretty amazing how limber he his. I tried to put my feet in my mouth to see how limber I was right after this picture and I immediately threw up. Just kidding but it was an impossible feat.

I hope all of our loved ones have a very Merry Christmas season. We love you all and can’t wait until our paths cross again.

Tim (Pops)

2 comments:

  1. Look at that little handsome thing! I know y'all love every little inch of that little man. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cat's pajama's! Great blog, Tim! We love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete