Thursday, December 9, 2010

Edan's first guitar


Edan’s first guitar. Here is baby boy with his first guitar. It does play all by itself but remember his motor skills still leave something to be desired. He is quite advanced for his age but he is only 4 months after all. Give him at least until he’s 1 and he’ll be playing “While My Guitar Gently Weeps” or something of that nature.

I’ve got lots to catch up with as soon as school is over next week. I’ve got my sisters wedding, Edan’s first roll over on his belly. Lots of fun stuff. Until then here’s a quick nugget for your day. See ya.

Tim

2 comments:

  1. and that little blog sure made my day happy. I am so happy I got to see ya'll on skype last night, esp. Edan, I've been day dreaming about him all day. the problem is, I am not even kidding:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Tim! He'll have his own band by the age of 4!

    ReplyDelete