Thursday, January 27, 2011

JANUARY 25, 2011 ON THE MOVE


On January 25, 2011 I walked in to Ms. Joanie's to pick up Mr. Edan Crews and this is what I walked into:

I opened the door and Ms. Joanie was holding Edan down the hallway. She said, "Wait! Wait right there!" I paused and then felt overwhelming joy for I knew what was about to happen.

She placed him down on the long rug leading to the front door and said, "Go get her! Go get Momma!" And he did! He crawled all the way to me. Tears of joy streamed down my face as I said, "Edan! Oh Edan! You are crawling! Oh!"

When he arrived at my feet, I reached down to pick up my beautiful, beautiful baby boy. I hugged and kissed him and cried some more. I was the proudest Momma in the world. I apologized to Ms. Joanie for crying, but I think she knows I am really sensitive. She has probably seen me cry about 10 times now. She even admitted to tearing up when she saw it.

Edan didn't crawl when we got home. I think he was worn out. He did get a good rub down after his bath. His legs were so tight from all the crawling. I have a little athlete on my hands now.

Edan Crews crawled for the first time around 10:30 a.m. on January 25, 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Go Edan GO! I know you and Tim are so proud! What a wonderful thing to get to experience. Love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, Edan!! Somebody is going to be showing TJ up in Steamboat!! I know ya'll are so excited. Sign that boy up for muppets soccer, he is going to be a STAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited to see all of you. Cant wait to see our sweet baby crawl. Lisa, you and Tim are wonderful parents and we are very proud of you. Just 39 more days. :)Love you

    ReplyDelete